Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 08:31:00 PM
Main Page Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to our new Lone Star Bottleheads Forums.

+  Lone Star Bottleheads Forums
|-+  Lone Star Bottleheads Forums
| |-+  Lone Star Bottleheads Meetings
| | |-+  Bottlehead Meeting: For sale and free
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bottlehead Meeting: For sale and free  (Read 2523 times)
jim...
audio enthusiast

View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 12, 2006, 10:43:12 AM »

I will be bringing a few audio related things to give away or sell cheap to Bottlehead members. This worked well when Luther had the meeting at his house. I bought some speakers and had a real use for them. I'm cleaning out the garage and house today. And I see several things the are too inexpensive to list on eBay or whatever. Things someone might need or could really use. Any other members have some good junk they wish to bring? I would encourage it. Recycle!!! If Russ needs it,  maybe give him a "special discount" for hosting. Whadaya say guys?
ҿ   jim...

ҿҠ jim...
Wardsweb
Administrator
Bottlehead

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 11:57:18 AM »

It's a great idea. You have a captive audience in your target market. Besides helping others out in this audio obession is all part of the fun. I lost money on selling Jim his speakers, but it wasn't about making money. It was more about the fellowship, goodwill and speading the joy. The number one purpose of this hobby (obession to some) is having fun. So let's have some fun and if you can make someone else happy along the way, all the better. I'll dig around here, I may  Roll Eyes have some extra stuff around here somewhere.
jim...
audio enthusiast

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »

Right you are Luther,
  I gave the speakers to Ken Valliant, a member. He does most all my audio wood work projects. I fix his tube gear, Synergy! Synergy! Philip Holmes just reminded me to bring the 'free' records donated by Dennis Boyle. Yea, most garage space freed up.
ҿ   jim...

ҿҠ jim...
RuSsMaN
audio enthusiast

Russman_dac Pulsedge
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 09:49:07 AM »

Shoot, I'm just trying to get the $ together to pay the debts I already owe (Jim, Fred). 

Cheers,
Russ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length