Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 04:49:48 AM
Main Page Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to our new Lone Star Bottleheads Forums.

+  Lone Star Bottleheads Forums
|-+  Lone Star Bottleheads Forums
| |-+  Lone Star Bottleheads Meetings
| | |-+  Next Meeting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Next Meeting  (Read 3221 times)
hileman65
audio guy

View Profile Email
« on: July 10, 2008, 09:13:46 PM »

Hey Guys

I'll be hosting the next Bottlehead meet on August 16.  I live south of Forney Tx(east of Dallas) near the intersection of I-20 and FM1641.
My address is  2622 W. Alamosa  Terrell Tx  75160.

I have two rooms we can setup in that are isolated from each other.  Any equipment you guys can bring for the secondary room would be great.

There'll be plenty of beer/wine and food so come on out.

Any questions you can contact me at  hileman65@yahoo.com  or call 214-882-0245.

Paul
Skip Pack
audio enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 10:10:36 AM »

Hi Paul,

I believe I can make it up with a project or two. Thanks
for volunteering.

Skip
Wardsweb
Administrator
Bottlehead

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »

I'll be driving up for this one. Fred do you think you'll make it up? If so, would Linda make the drive with you? The two of you could meet us for dinner, as we will be staying the night.
Jules
audio guy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 07:46:09 AM »

Hello from Jules!

I will be there and plan on bringing:

1. Gain Clone (Almost finished)
2. Set of Dayton D3's that are  modified to use Morel MDT-30 Tweeters (Thanks to Dave T for some crossover support)
3. my mini line array.

Looking forward to this!!!!!

Jules
FredT300B
Bottlehead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 04:49:24 PM »

I'll be driving up for this one. Fred do you think you'll make it up? If so, would Linda make the drive with you? The two of you could meet us for dinner, as we will be staying the night.

Sorry, we already have plans for that weekend. Have fun.

So many speakers, so little time.
Audio_Builder
audio enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 09:41:32 AM »

If anyone from Austin is interested in splitting gas up to the Dallas meet, let me know.

Lee
hileman65
audio guy

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 02:27:14 PM »

Hey Guys,  here's a little more detail in the directions to get here.
At the intersection of I-20 and FM1641 my neighborhood is on the SW corner.
The main entrance to the neighborhood is about a mile south of I-20 on FM1641.  Make a right on Lonestar (look for the statue of a black horse at the neighborhood entrance).
Stay on Lonestar all the way to the back of the neighborhood where lonestar tee's into Alamosa. NOTE: when driving down Lonestar, you'll have to make a right at Secretariat and then an immediate left to get back on Lonestar.  My house, a red brick with Austin stone accent, is at the tee.

I look forward to seeing all of you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 To my Bottlehead buddies down South(Skip, Luther and Lee) have a safe trip up.  Lee, hopefully you can bring up some Bottleheads from down your way. 

Fred, sorry you can't make it.  If you have a change of plans, maybe you and Linda can come up for a surprise visit.

Also, if anybody can bring another pair(or 2) of speaker cables that would be great!

If you have any questions , call me at 214-882-0245

Paul
hileman65
audio guy

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »

Hey Guys

Come on over anytime after 10:30am.  Hey Paul S., I have a fairly
large living room on the ground floor so don't hesitate to bring
those big ol monster speakers over. I'm sure we can scrounge a few
(or several) Bottleheads up to help carry them in.

Paul
Audio_Builder
audio enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »

Hello Paul,
Thank you for hosting the meet and please thank your wife for putting up with us.  Your home setup was great and there was a lot of gear great to try out. 

Lee
hileman65
audio guy

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 11:19:21 PM »

We'd like to thank everyone for coming out yesterday and enjoyed meeting with all of you.  It was are first go at hosting a meet and  after you Bottleheads left we were plumb wore out.  We have the up most respect for anyone who throws these events on a regular basis.

There was also some goodies left behind: a pair of short wooden speaker stands and a long pair of white jacket(arrow) speaker cables.  Dave, I believe the speaker cable may be yours.

Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Paul and Sunny
Wardsweb
Administrator
Bottlehead

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 11:19:48 AM »

KUDOS to Paul for having a great meet. There was a lot of gear, music, food and fun. I know its a lot of work but we all do appreciate it.

Next one is on me, November 1st in San Antonio. I'll get it up on the website shortly.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length