Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
Main Page Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to our new Lone Star Bottleheads Forums.

+  Lone Star Bottleheads Forums
|-+  Lone Star Bottleheads Forums
| |-+  Open Discussion
| | |-+  Out-bloody-standing!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Out-bloody-standing!  (Read 2636 times)
ChrisL
audio guy

View Profile Email
« on: March 31, 2006, 11:31:30 PM »

I dig it, Luther.  It looks like you have Fred's livingroom and my den on the homepage...cool!  I can't wait to leave Iraq and get back to Texas for another LSB meet.
-chris lambert
Wardsweb
Administrator
Bottlehead

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 12:19:48 AM »

Right you are. Have a safe trip back and we'll see you here. In honor of your return, what would you like to drink and I'll have plenty on hand.
ChrisL
audio guy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 12:38:40 AM »

I'm trying to get permission from the bosslady to attend the meet, so as far as libations are concerned...after going for four months without any adult beverages, beer sounds really good...any real beer will do. 

BTW, do you have any good headphones on hand?  I have really gotten into cans and really love my Sennheiser HD650's.  I'd love to hear them on the S.E.X amp you built.  My only problem is lugging them from here to there due to their size.
Wardsweb
Administrator
Bottlehead

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 12:08:14 PM »

Sorry no cans here. I sold my Stax electrostatics last year, but then they were "ear speakers". I'm sure someone around has some decent phones you could listen to.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length